Thursday 15 June 2017

Questions and Non-fiction.


My reflection
First we had to ask questions about the book and find the answers when we were reading
then we had to write the questions and put the answers next to it. Then we had to put how
meany of the thing there was so if the question was how meany headings you would have to put how meany headings there were in the book and why you need them.

Success Criteria
  • Can ask questions before, during and after reading I can ask questions before, during and after reading

  • Can identify the type of questions being asked I am still learning to identify the type of questions being asked

  • Can use different sources (search text, prior knowledge, other texts) to answer questions I am still learning to use different sources to answer questions

  • Can identify features of non-fiction texts and explain their purpose I am still learning to identify features of non-fiction texts and explain their purpose







1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like how you have identified what you can do and what you are still learning to do. We can work on your next steps together.