Friday 31 March 2017

Ko Ahab/I am

My reflection
WALT use the language feature of metaphors
WALT carefully choose words when writing metaphors and explain why we chose them

Success Criteria:
  • I can write a metaphor for each line of my Iain Sharp inspired poem
  • I can give reasons for why I chose the words I wrote

Reflection
(answer these questions)
What did you have to do
Choose one line from your poem and explain why you chose those words I am a sky scraper scraping problems out my way because I like them.

Was this tricky Why This was tricky because it was hard to pick the words.
Choose a reflection statement from the whiteboard

Next time I will improve on my words.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You worked hard on this poem Jesse. Well done. Next time you could use a thesaurus to help you think of different words to use.